Shop over 18,000
Pet Day Care
Care-A-Lot Pet Resorts® provides alternative boarding, develops positive animal behavior and encourages animal wellness. We frequently have pets board with us that have never boarded because owners are concerned about their care. Our environment gives them the freedom to travel and know their pets are in an environment similar to their home. Care-A-Lot Pet Resorts® works with our clients to ensure the best possible health care for their animals. All animals are required to be spayed and neutered, fully vaccinated and in good health. Small and exotic pet guests must bring detailed instructions for care, appropriate habitat and food.
Before your pet is able to join in the fun, and for the safety of our other guests, Care-A-Lot Pet Resorts®
requires the following:
- Completed application [Dog] [Cat] [Small and Exotic Pets]
- Pet Evaluation [Dog] [Cat] [Small and Exotic Pets]
- Hold Harmless Agreement [Dog] [Cat] [Small and Exotic Pets]
- There is a one-time, non-refundable $10 application fee.
- Proof from a certified veterinarian that vaccinations for Bordetella, Rabies and Canine Distemper Vaccines are up to date. Puppies must have their second set of vaccinations. Cats must be up to date on distemper and rabies vaccinations.
- Dogs and cats must be at least 9 weeks old and in home 2 weeks prior to beginning Care-A-Lot Pet Resorts® services.
- All dogs and cats over the age of 7 months must be neutered or spayed.
- Owners will need to certify that their pet(s) have not harmed or shown aggressive or threatening behavior towards any person or other pets.
- Dogs must not be able to jump a 6 foot privacy fence.
- Emergency contact information must be provided for the owner and someone who may act on the owner's behalf.
- Pets must have an ID tag.
- Dogs are required to have a negative fecal exam.
For the safety of all animals and associates, and at the discretion of Care-A-Lot Pet Resorts®, some dogs and cats may not be permitted.